So do you think it's possible to have two homes?
I had a wonderful weekend in Minnesota. it's impossible to go back there without thinking of moving. The city is such a fun place to be, the people are so friendly, some of my dearest friends are there. the landscape's famillar, family is there.
But then I come back to Michigan and it's so great to be home. Jayson and Evy had huge hugs for me, our house feels nice and cozy (although pretty messy after a Daddy/Daughter weekend!) I was happy to see harry winston-even running errands put a little spring in my step!
Sometimes my heart just feels a bit divided on the issue. Home is certainly where Evy and Jayson are...but Libby and Zac, Care, Rachel, Becky, my grandmas... they're part of home too.
Monday, November 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I for one, am glad that you call MI home.
Post a Comment