Well, it looks like we'll have a white Christmas afterall. Jack frost visited last night and left a blanket of snow across the ground (and streets and driveway and steps...) and although I know I should be fretting at the fact that we have 6 inches of snow and no snowblower, I can't help but smile as I look out at the sun glinting across the diamond blanket. We have a winter wonderland, my little cherub can't wait to get her snowsuit on (on top of her Cinderella dress, of course!), and I am thinking about how shoveling will surely burn as many calories as working out for a half an hour!
Merry Christmas to you all!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
(until tomorrow of course, my family's flight can't be delayed!)
Thursday, December 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If I squint my eyes just right, the grayish-white salt from the roads looks a little like snow...?
Post a Comment