Why does it feel like January is the black hole of the year? I guess even in the asking I know the answer to my question. I'm sorry if this month's entrys find me glib and sarcastic the alternitive might be not typing at all, so if that happens...sorry too.
I would appreciate your prayers as I navigate through the memories of Januarys past and the new storms within my family (those of you family who are reading this, I pray you would be bouyed by these prayers as well) It seems that "roaring lion" really kicks it up a notch for me during this month. Thanks, all of you, for your friendship.
I hope your holidays were bright. I hope your new year is filled with joy, peace and resolutions kept. And I hope February finds my little blog back to it's meandering, whymsical self.
Thursday, January 6, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It’s just a matter of time before the inevitable black hole seeks us out for a month to glom on to. It’ll stop hogging your January’s but it will more than likely leave only when ignored. Its replacement is called void. Although I am unable to tell you the exact traits void has, I can sense it’s presence within Andy around February (the month of his loss). Hang in there, and head to the laundry room for a nap.
Your post brought a smile to my face and made me laugh in spite of myself. I love you Cuz! Laundry room here I come!
Post a Comment