Friday, February 18, 2005

Bloggy-blog-blog

Well, I haven't posted in a few days, so I thought I'd better update (and it's better than mopping the floor!)
Here is the latest breaking news in the Schoeb home:
*Evy had to get soap in her mouth on Valentine's day for lying. It was hard on the whole family. Jayson was the bravest, Evy and I cried.
*Jayson and I had a wonderful night away receintly, marriage is going great. I love my Jayson.
*My friend Shannon found out she's having a girl. they're naming her Vivian Claire.
*Harry Winston continues to be a crazy animal. He peed on himself in his crate the other day (naughty boy), but since then has seemed very remorseful, and even stopped himself mid runaway to turn around and come home. (good boy)
*Evy is really enjoying school. She's making little friends and tells us about her day when she gets home. Her teachers say she is a very independant thinker, but that's a good thing. :o)
*I'm getting excited to go back to MN for the weekend for my sisters non-shower. I'll be bringing home my grandma to live in MI as well. mixed emotions about that (of course) but really good for the most part.

in random news:

I fell down the stairs today (what and idiot).--don't worry nothing is bruised but my finger and my ego.
I love the TV show LOST (anyone??? --except you Misty, I already know you're a fellow adict)
I'm currently looking for good book recommendations
I am trying to convince Evy that Birthdays and Valentine's Day only happen once a year "Aw MAN!"

oh, and lastly
I WANT SPRING!!!!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Don't worry about the stair thing, living in an attic has proven to be a challenge for my balance challeneged self! And amen about spring!!

kelli said...

You know how I am about birthdays...birthday year. I guess she'll have to wait til she's thirty for that one.

Book Reccomendations...Sister chicks books are fun, light reading. I have them if you want to borrow. They remind me a little of the shopoholic ones. Also, The SEcret Life of Bees is really good. Pretty much anything Ted Dekker. A good book resource is Charity Lemke. She's a reading fanatic. Always reading and reccomending something.

Hope your butt and ego are okay.

Misty said...

well my friend, i guess shouting out that you want spring did little for the cause.... i will just say NO MORE SNOW!!!! :)