Friday, February 11, 2005

Daddy Daughter Dance

OK, I know I have been posting a lot of pictures lately, But some of them have been too funny to pass up. The "Mad Tink" picture was just a quick flash of a moment while Evy was getting ready for the Butterfly Ball last night. Her and her friend Kennedy were accompanied by their fathers to a special dance our community holds once a year. They all had fun....well, the girls had a lot of fun. the dad's called it the "standing-in-line-butterfly-ball". I guess they spent most of the evening in the process of getting their pictures taken.
I think it was worth it though, because when I was tucking Evy in last night, I asked her what her favorite part of the night was and she said "um....It was getting my picture with daddy. Can we hang it in my room?"
How wonderful to watch a little girl think Daddy is Prince Charming. I love it. I hope it never ends.

3 comments:

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

It's so good to see and hear that Jayson and Evy have such a deep bond. That is something they will both cherish forever!

Misty said...

that is so sweet!!! i love Evy!
is this normal? i looked at Gen's "Daddy daughter dance" pictures from this year, and from last. i swear she has aged about 20 years in between. (somewhat of an exageration) and all of a sudden i was consumed with the fear of dances with someone other then her daddy. please reassure me that those dances are light years away instead of around the corner!

Mindy said...

I agree. We must be in some strange time warp. Evy's pictures look like two different little kids.