Tuesday, February 1, 2005

It starts

This afternoon Jayson and Evy arrived home from school (she had a sledding field trip) and Evy plopped herself onto a stool to eat her lunch.
"Daddy, Can I have a cell phone of my own please?"
"You already have one Evy," Daddy replied (talking about her pretend Whinne the Pooh phone). "No, a REAL cell phone so I can talk on it."

I thought they didn't start asking for cell phones until at least Jr. High!
School, cell phones...what's next?--dare I ask????

3 comments:

kelli said...

Today cell phone...tomorrow...her own apartment?

Amy M. said...

hahahaha...welcome to my world!!! :-) Gabe has been asking for a cell phone for years. I know, it's amazing, all the things they think they need because they see us using them everyday. Where would life be without electronics? :-) And, btw, the theatre story was hysterical. We cracked up.

Felecia said...

It's when these inquiries occur that my own mother's voice comes out of me to say 'perhaps when you can afford to pay for one is when you will get one!' (Scary, huh?)