So, I let Harry Winston outside this morning and stood enjoying the sunshine in the doorway. He rushed over to the side of the garage and started sniffing like a mad dog in some exposed grass over there. Suddenly, I saw a little mouse scurry right out from under his nose along the garage door and stop short beside the step I was standing on. (No, this isn't one of those woman-runs-screaming-and-stands-on-a-chair stories, I'm not afraid of mice.) Harry looked up to see the mouse scurry by, but didn't chase it, instead he continued to look around the grassy area sniffing, sniffing. I tried to show him the mouse but he just looked up at it disinterestedly and went back to his sniffing. The mouse hurried across the snowy lawn leaving tracks I would later show to Evy, and H.W. just ignored the whole business.
What a mighty hunter our Harry Winston is.

1 comment:
He is sooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment