So, the good news is my grandma really likes her doctor. (which is really saying something since she's hated every other one!)
the bad news is the moving truck that was supposed to pick up her stuff and bring it here.....broke down. 300 miles from Gram's MN apartment.
OH THE DRAMA!
at this point I'm just laughing and rolling with the punches (and trying to avoid all the moving questions Gram asks until we can get it all sorted out!)
maybe I'll make her another sandwich to fend her off!!
more later....I'm sure
Tuesday, March 8, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hang in there, the blessings may not be apparant now, but they will be. And it SO awesome for children to know and have relationship with their great-grandparents......there's so much they can learn! I hope it's ok I put your link on our blog, I should have asked, but I was so elated after spending three hours trying to figure it out that I wasn't about to erase it! Let me know if that's ok though!
Post a Comment