Wednesday, March 2, 2005

But that's not my SCHEDULE!!!

Now I know, most of you reading this will think I'm talking about my grandma getting upset that her routine is being inturrupted, but actually, I have to confess....it's me.
Lunch was at 11:00 yesterday, Jayson stayed home, everyone was chattering and loitering around the kitchen while I was trying to prepare dinner and AHHHHH my schedule was all disrrupted!

Really I'm just joking. The transition has been very smooth in the Schoeb home. Evy is doting continually on Gram. Here are a few highlights:

  • "Grandma Alice, I love you SO SO MUCH. you can stay here all the times...FIVE TIMES. That's fine with me!"
  • "I'm going to call you Grammy"
  • Each morning (at about 6:45 UGH!), Evy sneeks into Grandma's room and whispers, "good morning Grandma!" and they play polly pockets for about 45 minutes.
  • "Grandma, I'm growing big, you can tell because of my really long legs."

In all honesty, I think I've taken a lower rung on the totem pole. Even Harry Winston snuggles up to Grandma now instead of me!!!

So, thanks for all your prayers. We'll most likely get Grandma moved into her place next weekend. Until then, I'll try to be a bit more flexable with my scheduling! :o)

1 comment:

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

Stay strong my little sister. You guys are handling a BIG adjustment for all involved and you seem to be managing it gracefully! You guys are always in my prayers!