Sunday, March 6, 2005

sincere apologies

I have been a dufus this past week.
My life has made a big adjustment with Grandma here (who I've come to find out somehow suddenly can't make her own sandwiches because mine "just taste better"). But I have such trouble with adjusting I fear I have been a louse at returning calls and emails and letters.
My friends out there: know I love you. I want to hang out and have fun and have coffee and let our kids play together etc... My heart is there. Please give me one more week to get Gram all moved in and settled, and until then, accept my apologies for my lame-ness. (but please, don't ask me to make another sandwich!)

1 comment:

Misty said...

ha!LOL! i had to laugh at this... remember laura? (my friend who just suddenly wasn't there???) thats just not you mindy... :) i don't think its likely that anyone will sue you for abandonment, your safe :)
in re: to the sandwiches, they must be pretty special... if your luck continues to worsen, i hear subway starts out at descent wages.... or a cute little ecclectic deli. it could work :)