So, after deliberating with my daughter about the exact pronunciation of "Quasimodo"
--her version wavering between “chrasche-nolo” and “charley-mojo” I have decided that spring just isn’t this year. Oh, sure; “be patient” you say, “In like a lion, out like a lamb.” But I must beg to disagree.
I woke up to snow this morning. A dusting I’ll admit, but snow none the less. Now, I know that we all must do our part. I bought the sleeveless Easter dress for my daughter. I refuse to wear my coat outside (thus freezing in my silly hooded sweater). I have kept vigil for any Robins who may want to sample our holly berry bushes. And what do I get? SNOW! And a grey, grey day.
What ever happened to the importance of punctuality???
WHERE IS MY SPRING!!!
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
funny.... i posted very similarly early this morning... perhaps there are others and together we can somehow guilt spring into making an appearence!
I am so with you....doesn't Spring know how desperate we are for her???? I'd even take a little more sunshine for pity sake.....
Post a Comment