Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Just for Kelly

Ok...all of you others reading, and feeling guilty, don't worry you can read it too. I just got a call from my friend Kelly and I found out she's reading my blog. So Kel, this is a special "hello" to Albert Lea. I hope the bugs all die on the perimiter of your property, and that ShopCo gets a new line from Pottery Barn. And that your garden gets of to a fabulous start! Tell Corey hello, and I love and miss him, and you too. Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. You've forced my hand. How can I NOT respond to a blog specifically designed for moi? So thank you. I take your kind wishes. I found a few clothes for Connor at Shop-Ko, decided I would literally sell a limb for an Old Navy to set up shop in Albert Lea, then headed for home.
Oh! And please note, if you can, that I'm responding on THE SAME DAY that we spoke, albeit near midnight. And why, you ask? Because this is how far my sickness runs -- I was checking your blog for the SECOND TIME TODAY to see if you've added anything. Sad, yet somehow wonderful, that technology has such a firm grip on my essence.
(By the way, Lileks had also updated his blog when I checked a few minutes ago.)
(SICK, I tell you! Start planning the intervention now!)

Mindy said...

Yippe! Kelly on my blog! Woo-hooo!
Oh, and about the *ahem* addiction (such an ugly word!) I'm afraid I may share your same problem. I'm supposed to be getting some markers for Evy, but I had to stop to check my email really quick.
I blame our disconnected ever-moving lives!

Misty said...

hey mindy's friend kelly! welcome to blogging... it is VERY addictive. beware :)