So what's going on with this snowstorm anyway?!?! And I read the 5 day forecase...rain every day! I checked the weather in Minnesota yesterday, sunny, 50s and clear. And we got measurable snow. There is something wrong with the universe. Anyway, it shot our whole weekend. I was going to plant some beans and get some yard work done but instead, we holed up in the house ALL WEEKEND.
one redeeming thing though, we watched "spanglish" it was a beautiful movie. I really liked it. But before my blog desinigrates into a movie review, I'm going to run for that ringing phone.
Monday, April 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
lol.... yeah i have one of those cds too. (soundtrack of my life.) too funny.... a friend made it for me when i turned 25. *sigh* i love it. i would love to hear yours!
did you get my message?
I am way with you on the snow...as a fellow Michigan transplant, WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THIS STATE???? :-) So much so that now, less than 24 hrs. after the snowstorm, it is warmer here than it is in Kansas where I grew up. A sick joke, indeed! :-)
We watched Spanglish just last weekend and feel in love with Adam Sandler (all over again) as well as this (Penelope Cruze look-alike!) A great movie to remind us all of our mother's strengths. Anyway, sorry about the snow but you'll soon be with us in the UN-frozen tundra!
Post a Comment