Aim He
Howard Chew
I know Jayson said
That's Okay
But really,
Wheel Of Hat Came
Sunday night was just like
Thick Hood Oldies
Wasn't it?
Wheat At Apple Last
(No, I haven't gone completely crazy. Yet. This is a code based on a super-fun game The Maibergers and us played Sunday called "Mad Gab." (Corey would love it Kelly.) Can anyone figure out my code?)
Monday, May 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Amy, how are you?
That's Okay
We love that game
The good old days
We had a blast....
This is fun....
Amy
How are you
That's gay
We love that game
The good 'ol days
We had a blast
How did I do? I have to admit that I had a little help from Mandi who posted first, but I think I have it...
Amy, you got it. Good helping Mandi! you girls are such Mad-Gabbers!
YEah well, for my part it's jsut because I love to talk!
Post a Comment