Sunday, May 22, 2005

Wait and See

So, here's the deal. I am still pregnant. I'm still not feeling sick, but the blood tests came back fine. levels are all increasing as they should be. Good news. I talked at length with my nurse over the weekend and she was very encouraging. She said our "wait and see" period would be until 13 weeks. If I can make it that far, chances are very good I'll have a normal remainder of pregnancy. So there you go. Please keep praying! I'll update you all after my appointment Tuesday.

5 comments:

Amy M. said...

Mindy you are totally in our prayers over the next four weeks esp. and then beyond. Even though it was such a dramatic switch, I am so glad that you aren't feeling so sick anymore. Let me know if I can be of help anytime!!

kelli said...

Mindy, I am so relieved to hear this. I have been praying and thinking of you all weekend. Wanting to call, but not bother, especially if it was bad news. My prayers will never stop until I am holding that little christmas present. and not even then!

Mrs. Hawk said...

Emily told me the news on Sunday (because I don't use computers on weekends and didn't see the Friday blog until now!). I am definitely praying for you and the entire family! If you need anything - let me know, OK?

Felecia said...

No right words, just twisting hands (when they're not praying...)

Love you, thinking of you and of course, praying for you.

Mandi said...

Prayers for you and the little one....