Saturday, May 28, 2005
We'll Name Her Fern
No! Not the baby, our new truck. With the expanding family, we figured it best to have a car that could fit 2 car seats, Jayson, me and Gram. And well, poor Q, good car that he was, he just did not have the space. So, welcome Fern. Our new lease, a Honda Pilot. Jayson loves the price, Mindy loves the cool roomy inside, Evy loves the rear seat Dvd player....so far, the baby has no opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cool car, is that your house that it's parked in front of???
May I just say, as a full-fledged mini-van driving mom, that the backseat DVD players are the best invention outside of cell phones. Obviously, you don't want to use them all the time. But I don't think I would even attempt the 90-minute drive to the Cities with a 18-month-old and an almost-four-year-old without one. (And then I would be even more desperate for civilization! Scary!)
Enjoy the new ride. By the way -- leather seats? Four-wheel drive? That insanely delicious new car smell? Do tell.
Post a Comment