Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Married to a Jedi

So I was with Evy, Gabe and Zoe at the park for a while yesterday...wait, make that "Princess Evy,"(who must be addressed as Princess before her name) "Darth Zoe," and "Jedi Gabe" (who's not a Jedi Knight, just a Jedi, and who shouldn't be called "Jedi Gabe", just plain Gabe). And as we were walking back, Evy...Ahem, excuse me, Princess Evy asked, "what are we going to do when we get back?"
"You can get married Evy, you can have a wedding," Said Gabe.
Then, when we got to the house, everyone hopped off the stroller (except Darth Zoe) And Gabe carfully took Princess Evy by the sholders and said, "Now I will give you your first kiss (Here he gives her a great big smacker right on the lips) and now we're married."
Then he unceremoniously turned about and headed in the house Princess Evy right behind.

6 comments:

Misty said...

that is hilarious.... no wonder it seemed so "normal" for Evy to ask if those pictures today were "genny's wedding", what with Evy being a young bride and all. you should have said something so i could have bestowed beautiful wedding gifts upon her highness.....

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

As Duke and Duchess Clegg, Uncle Zac and I would like to present the couple with our warmest wishes and deepest love and support :)

King and Queen (i'm guess on the titles here) Schoeberlein must be very proud their only daughter married a Jedi.

Mandi said...

Ok I laughed so hard at this post that I barely made it to the bathroom! Ask MAtt, he thought I was insane!

Amy M. said...

our children are so much fun...don't worry, we are helping Gabe learn that you can't just grab and kiss little girls ;-)

kelli said...

Keep an eye on those two...you know the song...first comes love, then comes marriage...