Friday, July 8, 2005

My ENORMOUS fish (I really caught that!) (Chosing not to mention it's a dog fish and everyone said it didn't really count because it was just a junk fish not a "real" fish.) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Ok is it just me or do you not look pregnant at all?????

Felecia said...

That is the nastiest looking thing I've ever seen! (I'm talking about the fish of course... but you could have at least combed your hair for the picture) he he

And Mandy? I'm going to make a wager that Mindy's belly doesn't pop out enough to make her dig out those maternity clothes until month 5...

Mindy said...

hair aside, the photo was flatering to my little bump. It's there, a little, but still not quite enough to pull out those awful maternity clothes. I'm trying to boycot them as long as possible!