Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Slave to the Computer
I haven't been posting too much lately. I feel a little out of touch with you all! I realized I was spending a lot of time in front of this screen most days. Checking email, voicemail (our phone is now linked to our computer in the amazing way of VOIP), and then the daily blog skim. I'm making an attempt to spend more time engaged in "real world" activities and less time in virtual ones. Don't worry, I'll still be posting and checking up on you all! I'll update with a blog about our camping trip this past weekend in a day or two! But for now, my posts just may be a bit less frequent while the sun is still out and hot and making my garden (and my child) grow! Hurrah for summer (what's left of it anyway!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad to hear something from you!
Here here! After putting the kids to bed last night, I had the house to myself. I thought about heading to the computer for a moment but decided to refrain and instead partook in some old fashioned vegging (in front of the TV!)
Post a Comment