I'm finally, totally free. I can't believe I'm even able to type it. But I can say officially, as of today, SBC is completly out of my life. No more email account with them, no more telephone, no more internet. It's entirely possible that I will never have to call and sit on hold with them endlessly ever again.
Somehow, the world seems brighter today!
(Oh, and if you didn't get my new email address and want it, please comment here and I'll send it on to you!)
GOOD-BYE SBC!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, August 9, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'd love to have your e-mail address..how did you manage to escape them??
lol... "escape them."
i envy your new found freedom, my friend. I am one who is not so brave. someday, down the road....
perhaps....
i shouldn't say more though, they are likely to hear me...
I want it!
I'm hearing more and more about this SBC outfit - sounds terrible! Glad you're free of its grip and yes, I would love your new address.
Ba Bye SBC..
glad your out of the shackels of thier even ways;)
Post a Comment