Our trip to Disney World was wonderful. Evy so enjoyed meeting all the princesses and even got some extra special time with Cinderella. The weather was great for us (except rain on our Epcot day, but only just a little.) I wanted to get some pictures up and give a quick update until I have more of my whits about me (I'm EXHAUSTED!) before I write more. I've got a stash of quotes to type out, too. Evy was cracking us up the whole trip! And if you're not bored, more pictures of all our fun.
We realized the first night at the hotel that this was our first ever, compeltely just for us, family vacation. Usually we've combined trips to see friends and family with our "vacation" time. We've decided that this was so much fun just to get away together that we have to do it every year. Not Disney necessarily (although those of you who know Jayson won't be surprised to hear he checked into the Disney Vacation Plan while there) but somewhere to be together just for the sake of having fun as a family. It was exhausting, but rejuvinating too. Now it's on to the mountains of vacation laundry...who am I kidding, I think I'm going to BED!
Wednesday, September 7, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
sounds like u had a wonderful time..I havent taken my kids there yet..but I will soon..and maybe stop by and see Ange while we are there..LOL
your daughter is adorebale btw:)
I have been waiting to hear how the trip went! Bring on the details and pics!
I got goosebumps when I saw the one of Evy rubbing elbows with Cinderella! How very special you made it for her!
It really is important to get away as a family; we try to do it at least once or twice a year (very local "trips", but valuable time nonetheless!)
here here about the importance of family vacations! very necessary!
your pictures are great, i can not wait to see more!!!!
BRING ON THE PICTURES! I'm glad to hear the trip was a success and the Birthday girl was happy. I'm sure Jayson will be jumping on that Disney plan ASAP - count the Clegg's in too!
Oh, I can't wait to hear all about it on Sat.
disney is a most magical place!! It makes me want to go back again...when my kids hear that Evy just went, they're going to be begging to go...and we were just there in April!
Post a Comment