And thanks for posting some new photos. I checked your blog tonight with the specific hopes of a pregnancy update.
(By the way, Connor turns 2 tomorrow, October 15. So I'm reliving all those "two years ago at this time..." memories. How crazy is that?!? It goes so fast.)
I've got two kids who do funny things and a husband I adore (and the dog we don't speak of). I've got a Jesus I love. I've got some thoughts. I've got some things to say.
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of wittnesses let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverence the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning it's shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men that you may not grow weary and lose heart." Hebrews 12:1-3
5 comments:
The countdown has begun! You're looking WONDERFUL!!
I agree with Becky. You look FABULOUS.
And thanks for posting some new photos. I checked your blog tonight with the specific hopes of a pregnancy update.
(By the way, Connor turns 2 tomorrow, October 15. So I'm reliving all those "two years ago at this time..." memories. How crazy is that?!? It goes so fast.)
MINDY!! Look at you, when I saw you a couple of weeks ago that baby didn't seem so big, but look at him now--a fine strapping lad!
You look so beautiful. tell me how you manange to pull that off for those of us who just look like beached whales when we're that pregnant!!!!!!
WOW - sister you look great! So happy and extremely fit - the model pregnant women (and me my big siter bias has nothing to do with my thoughts!)
Post a Comment