go Evy, go Evy... thats so funny... what a doll! Gen used to love to dance around to that usher song last year... Now she tends to reserve all of her dancing energy for the Wicked score... and that silly "unwritten" song... i love little girls!
There's a video like that of me floating around there somewhere - except I was dancing to "Beat It". Dates, me, eh? Now here I thought she'd be dancing to a nice song about flowers and puppies...not that. Watch out MTV Dancing Girls! Here comes EVY!
I am torn you see... a large part of me watches this and longs for a little girl of my own and the other part of me THANKS THE LORD that I won't have to be the mother of a teenager with those kind of moves!
I've got two kids who do funny things and a husband I adore (and the dog we don't speak of). I've got a Jesus I love. I've got some thoughts. I've got some things to say.
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of wittnesses let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverence the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning it's shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men that you may not grow weary and lose heart." Hebrews 12:1-3
7 comments:
go Evy, go Evy...
thats so funny... what a doll! Gen used to love to dance around to that usher song last year... Now she tends to reserve all of her dancing energy for the Wicked score... and that silly "unwritten" song...
i love little girls!
Oh my gosh, that is hysterical! And frankly, a little scary...she may turn out to be the next Beyonce.
Girls got some moves!!
Ok, had to run for the bathroom, too funny!!!
There's a video like that of me floating around there somewhere - except I was dancing to "Beat It". Dates, me, eh? Now here I thought she'd be dancing to a nice song about flowers and puppies...not that. Watch out MTV Dancing Girls! Here comes EVY!
I am torn you see... a large part of me watches this and longs for a little girl of my own and the other part of me THANKS THE LORD that I won't have to be the mother of a teenager with those kind of moves!
I love that song and now because of Evy I love it even more ;) Thank you Evy, U the bomb!!
I had hoped that since you had read & commented on blogs, that an update was coming... darn it...
Hey! is Evy birthday outfit shopping for you again this year?
Post a Comment