Evy's been watching "The Little Mermaid" in french today while I clean. She's decided she's going to speak french now. She's convinced she can (which of course, she can't). I haven't understood a word she's said today.
Henry must be in to this whole french thing too, except he's going more for the "crabby french man" thing.
Ahh...well...
Au revoir!
Tuesday, May 2, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Makes for an entertaining day, I'll bet! I think it's the Grant in them. When my mood is bizarre enough, I pretend to speak Italian or Spanish; with animated gestures it really is believable (either that or my poor kids are just humoring me!)
Good Lord. I'm turning into my mother.
lol, that's hilarious. Molli pretends to speak Spanish sometimes, cracks me up!
Genny likes to do that too... watch the movies in different languages... i thought it was really strange. i was venting about it to my mom one day and she said to me "um, you used to sit for hours watching UNIVISION and had no idea what they were saying. you said it made you feel smart and special to do. i guess it empowered you."
maybe THAT's why all of the really intelectual people prefer movies with subititles...
Post a Comment