We had all just piled into the car after a fun time playing at the Imagination Station, a huge local play area. Evy sat in the back sipping her small bottle of water while I slid into the front passanger seat to feed a very hungry Henry. After a few minutes Evy offered me a sip of her water. My heart warmed by her generosity.
"Just a little sip, though, mommy, because I'm still really thirsty."
I took a little sip and handed it back to her waiting hand.
"Thanks, E, that really hit the spot."
"Sure."
A minute later she handed up the rest of the small bottle.
"Here mom, I hit all my spots. You can hit the rest of yours."
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
thats sweet, what a clever (and giving) girl!
You should send that in to Reader's Digest. That is great!!
Out of the mouths of babes!
That is TOO funny! She's one funny girl. Miss you guys!
She's so cute.
Post a Comment