Monday, June 5, 2006

The Thespian

She's been talking about a little tiny boo-boo all day it was bed time, and the band-aid needed to be changed.
"E, it's just a little scrape. It will be ok." I told her.
She shook her head and continued to whine and whimper.
"E, that's enough." I said sensing this was more about drawing out bedtime than the actual boo-boo.
"Mom, If you say that to me again, tomorrow I'm going to go into my room and shut the door and sing 'Close Every Door to Me.'"
She's been a little "Joseph" obsessed since our last trip to the theatre. Here's only a small sample of her performance:


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

8 comments:

Misty said...

AWE! Hilarious! i just came home with 40 minutes of Kylie (unbeknownst to me) singing into my video camera... what a surprise that was! Genny, on the other hand, would never find the courage....

Beautiful Job, Evy!!!

Mandi said...

OK, I was laughing so hard at that that I woke Matt up and he came tearing out to the living room to see what the heck was so funny! LOL...

Jacki Minney said...

I want to be on the list of people she "thanks" when she receives her Oscar!!!

kelli said...

She has such a pretty little voice. Bravo, bravisimo!!

Felecia said...

A star in the making!

(My favorite part is when she explains that being on the table helps the performance:)

True_Floridian Momma said...

you'll have to tell Evy, she is Adalai's inspiration, after hearing her, she now wants daddy to "record" her singing....way to go Evy!!


**I'm taking Adalai to see the Sound of Music this month for her birthday, our first official outing to the theatre

PinkCat said...

So incredibly cute and very talented.

Came here from Felicias Blog.

Take care

kelli said...

Are you still out there in blog world?