Tuesday, August 8, 2006

It's Against the Law

We were sitting around the dinner table tonight having what has become our typical dinner conversation as of late...
Evy: Anyone who doesn't want to sell Harry Winston put your hand in.
(To which Evy, Henry and I put our hands in and Jayson stubbornly does not.)
Evy: Daddy!
Mommy: Don't worry E, we're not selling Harry Winston. He's a family memeber.
Evy: (Defiantly) Yea, Daddy. You can't sell family members in Michigan, it's against the law.
Thanks to Evy's week at "Safety Town" we are now reminded that it's also against the law not to wear seatbelts (even if we're only driving to the mailbox), walk on the railroad tracks, and yes, sell family members. Thank you, Evy, for that clarification.


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

3 comments:

kelli said...

Wow! That is a VERY thorough Safety Town to be going over the law of not selling family members. Ours merely talked about not hitting them. =)

Mandi said...

I am totally for that policy, unless it's just been one of those days and a band of gypsies just happens to be in town....I think there's an exception there!

Mrs. Hawk said...

Thank goodness I don't live in Michigan! Maybe it's not a law here in MN . . . *insert evil laugh here*