Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Two Wheeler!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

7 comments:

Mandi said...

That is so awesome! I remember feeling SOO proud when our kids finally got the hang of it....congrats Evy!!!

Jacki Minney said...

WOW!!! Way to go Evy!!!!

kelli said...

YAAAAAAYYYYYY Evy!! I never have felt so excited or screamed so loud as watching my kids ride their bikes for the first time. How fun! Watching your video reminded me exactly how I felt. Thanks for sharing.

kelli said...

I showed Sam this video: he says
"Good job Evy! I know it's hard but don't give up! Soon you will ride like me and we can ride bikes at my grammas."

Misty said...

Just in time for the big birthday!!! Congrat's Evy!

True_Floridian Momma said...

HURRAY Evy!!!
now you'll have to show your friend Adalai how it's done :)

Felecia said...

I felt like I was right there cheering her on! Good camera work, Jayson! As for you momma, your dedication shows! Keep up the great work (and tireless exercise!)

Last but not least, good job Evy! You're going to see the world at a much windier pace now!