Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christian No More

I've told some of you (and others of you have seen for yourself at 242) about these really funny clips we had shown at our church a while back in a series called "Christian No More". Well, My friend Kelly gave me this link telling me to check out these funny clips, and presto! it was the clips from church.
I felt pretty cool to be on the cutting edge and "in the know" and patted myself on the back as I proudly typed that this was from my church.
ANYWAY here's the link (just paste it into your browser) for those of you who care to see it:

http://www.thinkchristian.net/?p=960

They're a parody of the Mac/PC commercials and they're really well done and good for a few laughs (not to mention something great to think about!).
OK, I'm off...still feeling slightly cool...

2 comments:

Felecia said...

I love it. It's perfect. (You are so hip and saavy dear cousin!)Thanks for the share.

Kelly @ Love Well said...

You are cool!