Thursday, March 8, 2007
Funny Girl
Our family is sitting around the dinner table one random night talking about a trip Dad will be taking. Evy is trying to decide what to give Daddy to take with him so he will think of her. She decideds on Pinkey Blanket (a nightly companion for my sweet five-year-old.)Mom is playing up how much fun they'll have while daddy is away and Evy glances toward her baby brother. "I wish it was just me and you mom," she says and you can almost see the lightbulb blink on above her angelic head. "I changed my mind, Daddy," she says sweet as anything, " For my thing for you to bring, I pick Henry. You should bring Henry with you to Costa Rica."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh that's rich. i love it... poor Evy and poor, poor Henry!
Evy is the perfect big sister. She loves Henry -- when she wants to.
Post a Comment