Thursday, July 26, 2007

To Everything There is a Season (turn, turn, turn)

Ok, so here it is. The new blog layout.
(Let me begin with a small disclaimer: I lost my entire links list, so if I forgot to add you, please don't lynch me. Just let me know and I'll fix it right away.)
My blog had become very much all about the kiddos--And don't get me wrong, we LOVE the kiddos, but I am more than a mother (can I hear an "amen?"). I am a woman adventuring with my God, I am a wife and a friend (AND a crazy mommy). So here's the new improved Schoeber-blog. Not narcicistically all about me, but about us all, and letting Jesus into the picture a bit more.
(Because let's face it; He is, afterall, the Artist.)

8 comments:

Misty said...

sounds like a great plan, even if it is a bit narccistic from time to time!

True_Floridian Momma said...

you can get an *amen* out of this mommy...lol

Jacki Minney said...

Love the layout Min!!

I'll give ya an amen and a praisalujah!!!

kelli said...

Oh I'm so excited!!

Rachel said...

I always like to hear from Schoeb!

We have some sandals that belong to the Streaker. We will be in Detroit on a lay-over for hours and hours in two weeks, do you want to come see us? We plan to use those sandals as ransom.

Mrs. Hawk said...

Love the new layout, Min!

Felecia said...

Very much with you on this one. "AMEN!"

I love the new layout and very much love the feet:) Next time you're in town, expect me to hog more of your time for a photo shoot and well...just shooting the breeze, m'kay?

Mandi said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!! Preach it sister!