
Meet the Frog Liberation Front: Paige and Evy (and Henry.....and the dog we don't speak of). They went frong hunting at the pond a few days ago and came home with 28 frogs. We put them in the pool so they could have a swim before we returned them to their marshy homes.

Paige gets cosy with a mommy bullfrog.

2+2=4 funny friends.
Froggy love.
Henry was a very active (be it very excitable) member of the Frog Liberation Force.

This guy escaped from the yard, ran down to the park and swam across the pond to join the Force. (It must be noted, however, that frog catching dramatically declined with his brand of "help".)

Did I mention I love summer?
7 comments:
These are great! "The Year of the Frog" indeed! My boys would have been in heaven! (I can't wait to show them the pictures!)
Oh my gosh! I got grossed out just looking at the pictures. I really only like animals that have 4 (no more, no less) legs and have fur. What am I going to do when I have kids??!!!!
great frog adventure :)
love Evy's hair long, it's adorable
Are all of these frogs named? Evy's first "little croaker" (actually are they all still among the living?) was named Julia- the same name that she felt would be perfect for Baby Webber- I'm so honored!
I'm so glad my son (also known as The Great Frog Killer) wasn't there. Imagine 28 frog carcasses....
I am hyperventilating! (do you know of my frog phobia?)
My kids however, will love this.
I have to admit that the frogs gross me out but I love the photos. I really love that Harry Winston broke free and joined the adventure (poor guy never get's a chance)!
Post a Comment