What happened to my teeny tiny little new born niece? She is such a big girl now I just can't believe time can speed by that quickly. I am very sorry I missed the party, it looks like it was a lot of fun!
Too funny! Evy had the most beautiful dress on earlier that morning for church, and when I commented on how I would like one in my size Evy made it very clear to me that it wasn't her real outfit for the day because she was going horse back riding for her birthday- and these sweet pictures reveal a different dress for the Party Princess... I guess I assumed that she'd be wearing say capri's or something... alas, another dress!
I've got two kids who do funny things and a husband I adore (and the dog we don't speak of). I've got a Jesus I love. I've got some thoughts. I've got some things to say.
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of wittnesses let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverence the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning it's shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men that you may not grow weary and lose heart." Hebrews 12:1-3
6 comments:
Too fast.
Happy Birthday, Evy.
What happened to my teeny tiny little new born niece? She is such a big girl now I just can't believe time can speed by that quickly. I am very sorry I missed the party, it looks like it was a lot of fun!
She is so beautiful Mindy and so very grown up!!!
Too funny! Evy had the most beautiful dress on earlier that morning for church, and when I commented on how I would like one in my size Evy made it very clear to me that it wasn't her real outfit for the day because she was going horse back riding for her birthday- and these sweet pictures reveal a different dress for the Party Princess... I guess I assumed that she'd be wearing say capri's or something... alas, another dress!
P.S. Happy Birthday Sassy Lassie!
So...
I'm scanning the pictures.
Thinking...
Self...
I took some pictures of presents...
Nice presents...
That should be shared...
Can you think of where those pictures might be Min?????
One in particular I am interested in...
Think real hard Min...
Happy Birthday sweet Evy! I can't believe you are six. You are a beauty!
Post a Comment