Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Images from Oz

Jacki (AKA Shonda Bofferdoff) the stuffer.
I'm Glinda, the Witch of the North.

All the little Munchkins (that's Paige in the orange!) singing and dancing along.





6 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Yea! I've been waiting for pictures.

(I'm kinda visual. Did you know that?)

Hopefully, there's a post brewing that tells how much your enjoy and learned from the latest drama experience.

(Hint, hint.)

Misty said...

How great Mindy! It looks wonderful... Perhaps you should talk the theater into now casting you in the role of GA-linda... It could be like a sequal??? the "other side" of the story, per say!

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

I really wish I was there. Thanks for the pictures. Post MORE!!!! Love you!

True_Floridian Momma said...

Looks like great fun!!

love your dress :)

Rachel said...

Aren't you beautiful! I wish I could have seen it! So fun.

Mrs. Hawk said...

I wish that I could have been there! You looked great!