Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Trick or Treat!






The Fam carves pumpkins. (Henry kept on saying "eeeww")



Evy was a Frog (complete with suction cup fingers--her favorite part!)


Henry was a monkey. A candy-loving monkey!

Even the dog got in on the action. Grandma Judy made him a lion costume. Jayson refused to hand out candy with HW dressed up. instead he got put in the basement to parade around as king of the jungle.



4 comments:

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

Looks like the Schoeb family has lot of Halloween fun!

kelli said...

Too fun! I love the suction cup fingers.

by the way, I think we are coming to see you as glinda this Sunday afternoon. Can't wait!

Jessica said...

Did you make Evy's costume? It is adorable!

Rachel said...

I laughed my way through this whole post. And then I came to the part about Jayson banishing HW King of the Basement, and I started howling. I so wish I could have seen that exchange. I miss the Schoebs!!