Saturday, December 22, 2007

HO! HO! HO!

So we went to see the big man.

Henry and Evy had quite a good time talking to the right jolly old elf.

(and I laughed when I saw him--inspite of myself!)

Henry immediately called him "ho ho ho" and continued to do so until it was his turn to clim up on St. Nick's lap--which he promptly did with no fear whatsoever. Evy had a four page letter to read him complete with a list of everything both kids wanted with the end line reading: "Henry's been good too......well, pretty good."


Thanks Santa!!!

3 comments:

True_Floridian Momma said...

What a great picture!!

Evy's hair is so long. You have such beautiful kiddos

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Now that's a classic Christmas photo.

Happy Ho-Ho-Ho to you and yours.

Rachel said...

Oh I love Evy and I love that Henry. Four page letter, that is awesome!