So some of you (ok, one of you) has asked for some Christmas details. And feeling very guilty for not updating my blog properly in some time, I thought I owed a proper update. Plus, my blessedly wonderful mother-in-law has taken my children for a few hours so I can rest and recoup from being sick as a dog. (Where'd that phrase come from anyway? Are dogs generally very sick? Mine have never been.)
So I urge you to put the kids in front of the TV for a half hour and grab a cup of coffee (with chocolate mint truffle creamer!!) and catch up with the Schoebs. Happy reading!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, oh, I don't have coffee (or the creamer), do to the fact that coffee hates me. But I do have tea and I'm ready for a good read.
Post a Comment