Becasue you really want to know what goes on in this crazy mind.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Is it just me, or does this picture make my head look big???
Jayson took this picture on his phone when we were at the movies last week. We got a good laugh out of it. Jayson said he may go back and punch the cardboard cutout. :o)
I've got two kids who do funny things and a husband I adore (and the dog we don't speak of). I've got a Jesus I love. I've got some thoughts. I've got some things to say.
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of wittnesses let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverence the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning it's shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men that you may not grow weary and lose heart." Hebrews 12:1-3
7 comments:
These dreams go on when I close my eyes; every second of the night, I live another life....
YIKES!!!!! Nice flower though.
I think your head is great but Pat's nose is a little off when compared to his role in "Can't Buy Me Love" that Andy and I watched the other night!
No, but I think that Jayson's hair has gotten darker.
LLLOOLLLL love it
are you a Grey's fan or just a Patrick fan?
LOL, that's great! Made me smile.
You guys crack me up. I enjoyed looking at all of you pictures they are really good!
Post a Comment