Summer Fun (a pictoral Essay)
This is how we started celebrating the heat around our parts. Yes. It's a bucket. Though it shouldn't have, the heat caught us a little unprepared this summer. It was a clutch decision, and they actually had fun all afternoon. (Plus, the water can easily be made warm with a bucket or two suplimented from the sink.)
This is how we started celebrating the heat around our parts. Yes. It's a bucket. Though it shouldn't have, the heat caught us a little unprepared this summer. It was a clutch decision, and they actually had fun all afternoon. (Plus, the water can easily be made warm with a bucket or two suplimented from the sink.)
A couple of weeks later we upgraded and played with some proper summer water toys
HENRY's METHOD

Henry traversed the slide very, very, s-l-o-w-l-y (note the absent splash).
EVY's METHOD
Evy was so speedy I could only catch one photo (notice the diffrence in her splash compared to Henry's)
Tonight we have plans to up our game even more. Stay Tuned.

4 comments:
WOW - that looks like some fun!!!! I know cousin Mac wishes he was there. I'm sure Herny's meek style didn't last very long. I love the slip -n- slide!!! Remember our home-made slip-n-slides?!?!?!
Omigoodness, a blog stalker :-) Love the slip 'n slide, do you think I could slide down on my belly??
C'mon - you didn't get them to take a shot of you and your splash? (We all know you had a go at it!)
I LOVE the bucket shot! (More fun than a barrel of monkeys!!)
Love the tongue sticking out as he concentrates very hard on not making a very big splash!
Post a Comment