Friday, July 18, 2008

A DISCLAIMER

the following post is my account of the car accident Herny, Evy and I were in on July 5th. Many of you have asked the details-and I want you to know-but you can only tell a story so many times; you know? So, below is every detail. It's long. Don't feel obligated to read it. Mostly it's there for me, as a sort of alter to the faithfulness of God's protection on me and my family. (And yes, when I get them from Jayson's phone I'll post a picture of the car.)

1 comment:

Misty said...

Prayers for you stretched all of the way to Idaho. I can't begin to find words to tell how fervently I prayed for you. I knew every detail that Amy had to share. Genny, even, prayed for you constantly. Every time I turned around she was thanking Jesus that Evy and Henry were fine.

Your accident, this gruesome and amazing day that the Lord truly worked touchable miracles in your lives- happened on my spiritual birthday. The anniversary of the day that I came to Christ. I don't say that because I'm making it trite, or to resemble some clever coincidence. I shared that fact simply because God is so unspeakably awesome and even the weaving of that detail somehow humbles me...

My prayers for you haven't ceased, and they won't. Prayers of healing, courage, confidence and of course--- gratitude. I love you, Mindy.