YIKES!
I've been without email for days! I just now got to a computer for the first time in.....DAYS!
My computer (named the Wonder years ago) seems to be on strike, (no...) retiring. (no, not right either...) dead. (almost....) crispy.
Yup. The Wonder is currently at our dear friend (and Computer Wizard) Tony's house for one final attempt at salvation (Is he like the paddles of computerland?).
No matter how much you back up data, it's really never enough.
So I'm on limited computer usage until the prognosis is back from teh Computer Wizard.
Wish us luck. We're really hoping the Wonder pulls through! until then, you may email me, but I don't have any of your email addresses, phone numbers...anything.
so very sorry!
I miss you all......dear, dear cyber buddies!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And we're holding it ransom until we get to see you again...for dinner? Did Jayson run the date past you? I think we set Aug. 26.
Post a Comment