10. Even if the forecast says no chance of rain, always ALWAYS use your rain fly.
9. Henry perfected peeing on trees.
8. I learned to make fire with a flint. (Survivor here I come!)
7. Evy is still afraid of spiders. ("Even Daddy Longlegs.")
6. The Schoebs can hike the 5+ mile Dune Hike to the shore (without much complaint!).
5. Mountain Man breakfast (made by Grant Minney) is great sustanance for rigerous hikes, and makes wet mornings more bearable. (no pun intended.)
4. Henry is not allergic to bees. (He was stung 10 times when a bee flew into his shirt!)
3. Crocks cause blisters on two-year-old feet.
2. When drying out wet camping stuff on your lawn back home, be prepared to tell driversby that it's not actually a garage sale.
1. A little rain won't stop the Schoebs!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I already knew #1. After all you've been through the last few months, I hardly think water would get in your way.
But the rest of the lessons.... Interesting stuff. Glad all y'all survived. I loved the pictures.
Post a Comment