I sit at my shiny new desk made by my crafty, wood-working husband and it feels good to let my fingers tap, tap, tap on the keys. I just spent an hour browsing through old posts on the few sites I keep up with. It made me feel oddly reconnected to the world around me. Who knew I needed this little box as much as I do!
I could try to update you on EVERYTHING....but who wants to read that much. I am planning a "house tour" of sorts for those of you far away who are curious about where we are now. Also, I can't blog without posting a picture of my little kiddos at Halloween
Evy, the stunning Ariel was convinced people would mistake her for "the real Ariel".
and Henry...ahhhhh Henry.
Henry was adamant he would be a Cheeto. Yes. Meet my son, the snack food. (the bag was his trick-or-treat sack)
I've got a slew of other thoughts brewing....they're swirling in my brain like the beautiful leaves outside my window. But right now, the laundry is beckoning. (when isn't the laundry beckoning?)

3 comments:
Love the cheeto! And Ariel is so beautiful. I can't believe how grown up she is.
Is she the one that tends the unicorns in your backyard?
Looking forward to the pictures of your new home!!!
Love the costumes! Henry, what a creative little bugger!
Matt would like to thank Henry on behalf of Frito Lay for proudly displaying product!!! He wishes one of his kids would have been that! And I didn't even realize that Evy was in the picture....I was sure Ariel had come to visit you!
Post a Comment