Friday, February 13, 2009

The Long awaited house tour part II

Henry's Room


mindy and Jayson's room





the attic playroom





the reading nook in the playroom


The parlor and staircase

Parlor looking to dining room

kitchen. (Jayson made the desk!)

Kitchen: Jayson redesigned the entire layout!

The kitchen sink. I had to put it in here because I had to fight for this baby!
Living room


more living room


our entry way, and the first look from the front door

Dining room

6 comments:

Jacki Minney said...

I love the way the tile turned out in the kitchen. Looks awesome!!! Miss you tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons.


and tons.

and tons more.

Angie said...

your home is lovely

are you all in downtown Howell, on main street?

Can't picture where you are living

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

I love it. I can't wait to visit!!!! How come you didn't show the guest room? Love you!

kelli said...

I love it, Mindy. Nice job!

Mrs. Hawk said...

You have a parlor. YOU HAVE A PARLOR! I love your house. I now need to visit. :)

Carolyn said...

Your new house is LOVELY. The floors are gorgeous. And when did you get a piano?!?! Love you oodles.