Thursday, March 5, 2009

For Grandma Molly

....Oh, and I guess you can take a look too. :) These are some updated pics of my adorable ducklings. I love them so. And I love that they love eachother so. These are a few recent pics of the duo at Evy's school Valentine's Day party sporting they're awesome new haircuts. (As a refresher, (because they both seem to grow every second I'm not watching!) Evy is 7 and Henry is 3
(yes. That's what excess sugar will do to a Schoeb child!)
(another example of excess sugar, that and he felt so cool getting
to participate in a school party!)


watch out class of 2024!!!



2 comments:

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

Please... STOP THEM FROM GROWING. I miss you guys so much. Mac is talking about going to MI all the time. He even tells Ms. Cathy that he is going for a visit. I think we just might have to give in or we'll all just burst from missing you so much! Love you all!

Mandi said...

LOVE the pics, golly they are so grown up!! I gave you an award on my blog, check it out!!