Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a snapshot

I just thought I'd post some pics for all of you out-of-staters. Summer would be MUCH more fun in MN! (or WI, or NC or CO, or India--well, it might be a little hot there....) This is quintessential Henry. Always scheming. I love this boy!!!


Evy and her BFF Niamh playing on the water slide and eating watermelon.

This is seriously the only picture I have of me and the kids so far this summer, and it's not even a good one!!!


Me and Jay. We'll have been married 11 years this August. I can't imagine a life without this wonderful man. :)



This was Evy at her Navigator Graduation. (proud maybe??? :) I can't believe she's going to be a THIRD grader!


That's all for now. I'll be posting an album to my facebook when I get a minute, and I'll try and type an update on Jayson when I get another minute. .......minutes are a bit scarce around here lately.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Getting my Schoeb fix by perusing your blog. You all are WAY too cute for your own good! :)