I always wondered about that statement...death warmed over...that must be pretty bad.
Well yes, it is actually. Or at least, I understand feeling bad enough to say it. Evy and I have been hit HARD with upper respratory infections and pink eye (of all things!) So I've fallen off blogging a bit, and just when I was getting started. Allie, Kelli....I'd like to learn how to link to your pages...if you guys read this, let me know how to do it ok? I hope I'm headed back to the land of the living.
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I thought I emailed this to you, well I will do it again. It's the easiest way for me to teach you. So check your email
by the way, I hope you're feeling better. Ugh, it's the worst when mom is sick. I can handle when my kids or my hubby gets sick, but when i'm sick...oh I feel like my house is caving in because nothing gets done and all i can do is think about how much work I will have to do when I'm better. Not to mention still having to take care of the kids when they're sick on top of it. I feel for you.
Post a Comment