Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A Girl's got to Brag

(and procrastinate from working out!)
Ok, I know it's not flattering upon oneself to brag, but hey, it's my blog and you don't have to read it if you don't want to. I am also mindful of my post around Christmas that totally trashed a little black and green contraption in our house, and I want to give a balanced view of the one who typically waists his time there.) :o)

First: School.
My daughter is a social and academic wonder (or genius)
She had a fabulous first day of school. She talked all about it over dinner and told her daddy about her new friend Ashley and the polar bear she made, the books she listened to, games she played....She's very excited to go back. And in gymnastics today (where she gets reprimanded continually for wandering off and not listening to the coach) she was a perfect athlete. She stayed with the class and did everything asked of her with many a "please" and "thank you"
Olympics and Mathaletes here comes EVY!!!

Next: Wonderful Husband
Most of you know that tomorrow (Thursday) is the anniversary of my mom's death. In the past Jayson has been...well...less than wonderful in his support of me on this day. BUT THIS YEAR he has planned to take the day off work. He planned a massage and a haircut or me, then dinner and a movie while Evy spends some time with her grandma, then family dinner together. Amazing? I think so! I feel so incredibly blessed and supported by him. I hadn't even mentioned it to him, and he's been so tender in asking how I'm doing.
I really love that guy!

1 comment:

Misty said...

well i'd say you have some fabulous reasons to brag!!! :)