

So, this is the outfit Evy picked out for me all by herself for my birthday. You can't exactly see the shocking orange color on film, and you may miss that I'm holding orange and blue striped men's boxer briefs in my hands.
Yes, Evy was certain this is what she wanted to get, because it ALL MATCHED. try though he might, Jayson said he could not sway her from her orange selection or the mens underwear. She was a very serious gift giver and when Jayson and I began to giggle she told us, "It's not funny, they're beautiful."
How am I supposed to return something like this? :o) So, if you see me walking down the street (and let's be honest, how could you miss me, I may blind you!) please know how much a mother loves to get even a bright orange gift from her thoughtful little daughter's heart.

2 comments:
i personally think you look stunning! vibrant, beautiful, and maybe after this occasion you can mix and match the lovely orange clothes with whites and such. ???? just a though.
HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY! I love you little sister.
Post a Comment