oh mindy..... can i just say that i was just going through a box of letters, cards and pictures and i came acrossed this 3x5 pic of Evy at 6 months old! she is so small and chubby and fuzzy headed and fantastic and i was flooded with excitement for your new little one!!! i can not wait!!! congratulations:):)
I just can't find the words to express how excited and happy I am to be an Auntie again. Congratulations to you and Jayson and Evy! The more Schoeb's the better!!!! Love you!
WA HOO!! We're so excited for you, Jayson and Evy! Andy peeked over my shoulder at the computer last night and gratefully chuckled at your method of informing those of us in the blogging community!
Congratulations guys! I am so happy for you! It seems like just yesterday you guys were here with Evy for Carolyn and Rick's wedding. It's hard to believe that was 3.5 years ago. I am excited to see you next week Mindy! I check your blog a couple of times a week and I love being more up to date on your life. It's a great way to stay connected... Now I just need to learn how to do it!! :) See you soon!
I've got two kids who do funny things and a husband I adore (and the dog we don't speak of). I've got a Jesus I love. I've got some thoughts. I've got some things to say.
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of wittnesses let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverence the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning it's shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men that you may not grow weary and lose heart." Hebrews 12:1-3
6 comments:
oh mindy..... can i just say that i was just going through a box of letters, cards and pictures and i came acrossed this 3x5 pic of Evy at 6 months old! she is so small and chubby and fuzzy headed and fantastic and i was flooded with excitement for your new little one!!! i can not wait!!! congratulations:):)
also to say, can i get a more rescent picture? although this one looks like her, it doesn't too....
I just can't find the words to express how excited and happy I am to be an Auntie again. Congratulations to you and Jayson and Evy! The more Schoeb's the better!!!! Love you!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WA HOO!! We're so excited for you, Jayson and Evy! Andy peeked over my shoulder at the computer last night and gratefully chuckled at your method of informing those of us in the blogging community!
Congratulations guys! I am so happy for you! It seems like just yesterday you guys were here with Evy for Carolyn and Rick's wedding. It's hard to believe that was 3.5 years ago. I am excited to see you next week Mindy! I check your blog a couple of times a week and I love being more up to date on your life. It's a great way to stay connected... Now I just need to learn how to do it!! :) See you soon!
Post a Comment